Our new school is part of Historic Middlebush Village. Railroad Avenue was the site of the the Middlebush stop of the Millstone and New Brunswick Railroad which operated from 1854- 1930. The tracks at South Middlebush Road were removed in 1948.
Fun fact, back in the late 60s and early 70s, our building was the Franklin Township Municipal building until the new building on DeMott opened.
Modern Motion Dance School