Detailed Information for Winter Segment
General Safety Guidelines We Follow
- We are limiting the total capacity of any outdoor area to a number that ensures that all individuals can remain six feet apart,
- Limiting the number of people in the studio to 25 percent capacity – excluding employees
- Requiring staff, dancers and customers to wear cloth face coverings while indoors and outdoors when social distancing is not possible, except where doing so would inhibit that individual's health or where the individual is under two years of age
- If a customer refuses to wear a cloth face covering for non-medical reasons then the Modern Motion staff must decline the individual entry into the indoor premises
- Advising all staff, dancers and customers to stay home if they or a household member are presenting with symptoms, feeling ill, or currently quarantining.
- Adding additional disinfection and airing out of high traffic and high touch surfaces to our existing cleaning schedule. Following New Jersey Department of Health and CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitation.
- Displaying signage regarding facial coverings and social distancing policies.
- Prohibiting the consumption of food or beverages. Exceptions are allowed for individuals engaging in conduct necessary for their health or safety, such as briefly removing their mask to drink water. In addition, employees may consume food and beverages in areas not open to the public, such as an employee break room.
- Limit occupancy in restrooms and restroom hallways to avoid over-crowding and maintain social distancing through signage and, where practicable, the utilization of attendants to monitor capacity
- Providing hand sanitizer to staff, customers and dancers
- Limiting physical interactions by using Online Registration and online Dancewear and shoe sales through Nimbly.
- Removing shoe and leotard sizing kits, shared books and magazines and classroom props from usage.